Carnival Liberty cruise Myan Adventure notime2bsad - play mario game

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Carnival Liberty cruise Myan Adventure notime2bsad

Best comment

  1. Richard & wanda Jaurigui: good cruise Chuck and page liked it,you enjoyed it I hope.
  2. Dee Whitmore: Thanks for sharing, will be on the Liberty April 16, 2017 leaving out of Orlando.
  3. davva360: Cruises are fun vacations. I have been on a couple through the caribbean and have another planned in Alaska. I almost always go with privately arranged tours versus the cruise ship tours. They usually cost less and in my experience have actually been better.
  4. dkh1020: Greetings,Cruising is a blast especially on Carnival. I sailed on liberty in August 2016 and had a great time. This was my 15th cruise on Carnival and # 16 is coming up. I'm about 40 Minutes away from Galveston so Cruising is easy!
  5. notime2bsad: Thanks Richard. We always enjoy a good cruise.
  6. A GREENER LIFE: Good times!
  7. notime2bsad: Thanks Dekowi for the reply. It is nice to take a cruise and get away, we feel spoiled on the ship.
  8. Marcie Californiagirl: Nice..have fun..just luv paige..she is one happy gal, always with a smile..luv your vids thanks! 💕
  9. Richard & wanda Jaurigui: I have never been but I'd like to,just haven't decided which one,as of yet!!! :-) :-)
  10. Dekowi: Nice video...looks like y'all had a good time!

Carnival Liberty cruise Myan Adventure

1,065 views views18,631 followers
37 Likes37 Dislikes
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 31 May 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment