Best comment
- lppoqql: How the fuck is going to another country and joining a terrorist group "defending themselves"????? No one is invading Chechnya right now.
- Rayne SG a.k.a. inkyrayne: Btw, I think cutting of aid to the Palestinians is horrible and should not happen. I think the Palestinians should be given a state. Israel has a state and they should stop pushing outside it and stealing land and destroying Palestinian homes. I think both sides should learn how to coexist but I don't think that will happen sadly enough.
- Vegan gangsta: Nuki Hamidovic jesi siguran?
- Eldar Ers: +mediiskit The Kurds are the most cowardly nation in the world))))if not American support you are nothing)))Do you remember how you escaped from Kirkuk?)))))))
- i know movie but i don’t know movie name: Kwame Osei uhm, they are the kindest people I know (with turkey)
but ok
- santsuma: @Vegan gangsta... Sweet indeed...
Again...
*"PARADISE IS ONLY WHERE YOUR MOTHER IS."*
- CheChenBoyYT: Serious Minus Putin throws millions of money at us so we dont go to war with them.
- Rams Copy Inc: The Djjal time.
- Serious Minus: And Putin...
- Mark Mywords: Why is Chechnya affected by this problem? We often hear that those who come to the Middle East to join ISIS are home-grown Jihadists from Europe.
(and no, this is not a serious question. we all know the answer)
Chechens fear returning ISIS fighters and other world stories | DW Documentary |
| 35,619 views views | 581,942 followers |
| 230 Likes | 230 Dislikes |
| Education | Upload TimePublished on 29 Jan 2018 |
No comments:
Post a Comment