How about a Mexican Taco Stand in Thailand????? notime2bsad - play mario game

Thursday, February 14, 2019

How about a Mexican Taco Stand in Thailand????? notime2bsad

Best comment

  1. Sofia Lvsh 10X: You are top man and you and Page are lovely couple. xx
  2. Chris Jones: You should try some Baja fish tacos next and pass them out. You are picking up the language fast. You'll be speaking Thai in no time I bet.
  3. Samtheman: Chuck very creative. Like a hot dog stand u can have a taco stand. I liked your makeshift taco press, it worked very well. I think you friends and relatives liked it. Much success.
  4. ismael felix: I thought about the same exact thing good minds think alike lol im a full blown mexican and can make some tacos de al pastor asada lengua man im hungry i say go for it win! For sure
  5. DMLK CS: So thoughtful to share with others in your community. It's a nice gesture that will come back to you.
  6. The Demon From hell: Wow
  7. dogfather69ful jaidee: Hey Chuck, good luck on your taco stand in Thailand. How about an addition to the menu. A pot of SWAMP CABBAGE with spicy pork sausage, ham hocks and smothered in tomatoes, onions and celery. You got to accompany that with a big square of sweet cornbread, bottle of hot sauce and ice cold beer. PEACE MY BROTHER.
  8. Scott Lanham: Is there avocados there???
  9. petefrodo9: Awesome videos!! Getting from Houston! I'll be there in January!!
  10. Jamacia Dog: Beer and a meat cleaver........be careful my friend.

How about a Mexican Taco Stand in Thailand?????

5,919 views views18,631 followers
333 Likes333 Dislikes
Travel & Events Upload TimePublished on 24 Jan 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment