Shadow Music Lil Wayne - What About Me (Lyrics) ft. Post Malone - play mario game

Monday, March 4, 2019

Shadow Music Lil Wayne - What About Me (Lyrics) ft. Post Malone

  1. Charles Boshomane: that i cant stand you with another men, comment if u think lil wayne is the GOAT
  2. KING: why was this version not on c5
  3. Amanda S: I love lil Wayne he’s the best! 🥰
  4. love: cheating ass thats why
  5. Amanda S: More slow songs please!!! 🥰
  6. boef bang: +stephen Jr it's not the deluxe it's just songs that didn't get cleared in time he still wanted to include
  7. Benjamin tribe Israel: bombshell
  8. OsaZain: This is so much better than Sosamanns verse
  9. USA REALTY: i know boy what me
  10. mexican whiteboy: give it time antonio
  11. natalie gilliam: +Moureenz Paslein yeah
  12. knightryda1976: Wtf is this bullshit... 🤣😂🤣😂
  13. Jacob Banke: Awesome Lil Wayne is the best
  14. Arielle T: Someone do an interpretation of this song! Please.
  15. Moureenz Paslein: Wow
  16. Karizza Rodriguez: I miss the old lil Wayne not this one making love songs and shit
  17. ra_ju n: Autotune at point#
  18. Moureenz Paslein: This song is given me said feelins😟😩
  19. Shadow Music: girl what about me💔
  20. natalie gilliam: omfg this song my ex sent it to me and said it was made for us and it basically was it explains everything
  21. mexican whiteboy: lol
  22. 1000 subscribers without a video: Shadow Music Mm Nothing
  23. PDXMADDOG: I fuck with this song heavy.
  24. mexican whiteboy: what about you what about me what about everything?
  25. Shivangi Patel: What you did to some other girl she did to you. Mosty likely you did this to someone else. Karma is a bitch and I don't feel bad for you. Asking how did you move on so quickly and now you're with him, and him,and him. She doesn't answer your calls. She got you for money and bounced lol. I know the feeling about someone not picking up and changing there number but let the hoes have it. I Know the feeling about the person you love being with her and her, and her. It's funny how life is because when you get a taste of your own medicine and you feel like how the other person that you fucked over felt and the one you feel this way about doesn't give AF about you.
  26. Melanie Smith: This song has feelings I love it who else 💕
  27. Kumud Shah: How do you get permission to upload ?
  28. Kirran Byt: awesome 😍
  29. Antonio Locascio: god this makes me think about my ex ugh I miss her...
  30. Irene Venter: Song:ever time I see you you look at me (at me) I give you every step of my life
  31. NanjiZ Animationzz: It’s ok
  32. Mariitha Andrade: <3 Que hermosa canción :)
  33. Samantha Galentine: hell yeah! posty and lil wayne 😍😍😍😍
  34. stephen Jr: It's on the deluxe edition
  35. Chelon The Evil Blk Widow: What about me!?... He nailed it for me,bc it's exactly what I went through (reverse the words---boy what about me)....on & off for seven years and I'm still going through it with "him"...funny how they go to jail and "realizes how bad he was & it'll be different when he gets out".., shuuuu fly same story different years but Lil Wayne definitely told my story through his song., Thanks bruvvaahh Wayne RRR ✌🕷😉💋
  36. Pani Bagunas: Girl, what about me? Yeah I stayed up all night for you (yeah) Girl, girl, what about me? Yeah (girl, what about me?) I shut down my life for you (I shut down my life) Now you run around with him, and him, and him How you do that? (oh) How you act like I never held you every night? Now you never call back, please (please) Girl, girl, what about me? Yup what’s about me!!!!
  37. Larry Cooper: I'm here for you
  38. Ronald West: I f$#ks wit it 🔥🔥 🔥
  39. 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCOVtQKg3TY
  40. NightcoreForLife: Girl what about this song ... do you love it like I do ?? <3
  41. Ahmed Yazdhaan: My friends when I say I don't have any friends:"WHAT ABOUT MEEE!!"
  42. Jennifer Piquant: You gotta love Post Malone ❤️❤️❤️
  43. Amanda S: I need more love songs lol Wayne! Lol he doesn’t make enough of them 🥰😁
  44. sommy tlanglian: Yahh..my two babes🔥
  45. Matt Ortiz: I'm gonna tell you something about me you mighto not already know, I SMOKE ROCKS
  46. Heather Manzanares: tractors for kids
  47. 1000 subscribers without a video: MALONE WILL POST ANY SONGS XD🤣🤣 Like if You agree
  48. Takiya Mitchell: Boy what about me 😢
  49. post malone crocs, post malone tour, post malone wow, post malone net worth, post malone songs, post malone sunflower, post malone age, post malone elvis tribute, post malone concert, post malone merch, post malone tattoos, post malone funko, post malone wow lyrics, post malone pop, post malone sunflower lyrics, post malone rockstar, post malone psycho, post malone tickets, post malone lyrics, post malone girlfriend

Lil Wayne - What About Me (Lyrics) ft. Post Malone

230,416 views views112,904 followers
1,761 Likes1,761 Dislikes
Music Post Malone - Congratulations ft. Quavo What About Me Lil Wayne Upload TimePublished on 10 Nov 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment