Shadow Music Unknown Brain - Why Do I? (Lyrics) ft. Bri Tolani - play mario game

Monday, March 4, 2019

Shadow Music Unknown Brain - Why Do I? (Lyrics) ft. Bri Tolani

  1. Catness Sujana: Why do I baby....
  2. O fantรกstico mundo da Anita Paixao: BR Alguรฉm?
  3. Daniela Mota: I like the song ❤
  4. 97 tommy: Amazing
  5. Jose Torres: Your not the only Jose that does๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ฏ
  6. Nothing Trails: Dippresing I’m begging but very good I was like waiiittt what ayee
  7. maria camplone: 0:10
  8. D4N1_ PR0: Thx I needed someone to tell me that
  9. Teagan Milburn: It’s “and I fucking love how it hurts” not ends up can love how it hurts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  10. samir hazary: Awesome .... I love this song
  11. Wassap Ejay: Why do I love this song? ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  12. ๅฐ่ดๅฃณ ๅฐ่ดๅฃณ: am I the only one that was in love the verse of 0:00
  13. Armany AKA kid with a designers name: Hola Roxi yo hablo Espaรฑol
  14. Jac Luke: U forgot the๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿผ?
  15. Tyler Overwatch: Good pun
  16. it's_ya_girl_angei: I refuse
  17. Abdulhashim Ab Wahab: Stfu
  18. Itsa Secret: When I first heard this song I thought she was saying why do I pee pee instead of baby I got really confused
  19. Nothing Trails: Ooooooommmyytytyyy
  20. Cristian Negrรณn: Yo hablar espaniol. Como estar tu
  21. CineonVFX: Loved it. .
  22. ้œน้‚ ๅคง่—่•‰: ๅฏไปฅ ๅพฎๅ‹ƒใ„Œ
  23. Isaagain Extra: I have school not long from now Oh god
  24. Riski Saiful: Hadir mamang ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
  25. Wade Mew: Happier and sunflower r better
  26. AUMPWAN CHANAL: Sam Silber Good
  27. ื™ืคื™ืช ืฉื™ื‘ืจ: Beautiful๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  28. Kent Annert: you gone mad?
  29. Nathan Speelman: Me when I have a stroke
  30. Mundo Da Yasmin: i love
  31. cristina cancino: I LOVEEEEEE IIIIIT
  32. Elizabeth Schuldt: nice :3
  33. mehdi sayouti TV: 0:55
  34. OfficialLife S: This Is Amzing Song ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ”ฑ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŽ
  35. Jaifani Afif: Indonesian love this song!
  36. Adriana Ramirez: Amo esta cancion saludos
  37. Dybala La joya: I like that bass drop
  38. O fantรกstico mundo da Anita Paixao: Diana Lopez Br?
  39. maria camplone: 0:11
  40. Putra Rezekya: I like this song...
  41. Felix Zhou: +happyfly1000 You mean you don't use reddit? I don't really know why, but I haven't heard r/facepalm much, so...
  42. Mavrik Bunker: becasie it explains life
  43. Jo-Dane Russell: I love this song
  44. S1lent Kill3r: Messing with my head again
  45. misha m: ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
  46. phuong minh: co ai vn ko
  47. Pierruno: Love it ❤️
  48. Anaqi, Aryan,Aralyn. The Triple A's: This is nice song
  49. ThatOnePerson 2005: disgusted
  50. ะผะฐะนะฝ ะบะฐะฝะฐะป 6666666666666666: ะšั€ัƒั‚ะพ
  51. Yeni Kristanti: Fire ๐Ÿ˜Œ
  52. Pablo 8: Why I love this song?
  53. gautam timalsina: stolen from the script?
  54. Diana Lopez: Te amo
  55. Tatiana Pfalz: Reminds me of Astrid S
  56. loli con: just wow so many feelings keep up the good work Bri
  57. Christian Rispoli: AWESOME
  58. Yuki: Lel haha got me too
  59. Edwin Escobar: But why do I?
  60. Marรญa Josรฉ Navarro Gonzรกlez: I LOVE THE SONG
  61. cristina cancino: i mega love this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  62. J K: ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ same here๐Ÿคฃ
  63. ThatOnePerson 2005: who's watching in 2024?!!!!?!?!?!?!.
  64. Dybala La joya: Yo soy de Colombia y tu crees que no
  65. Yasser Naili: Your work make the song Better ♥ Good job ♥
  66. happyfly1000: +Felix Zhou no i dont use reddit
  67. Blade: Messing with my head again, I know your heart was set on me.
  68. IfOnlyI _HadAName: I hate this
  69. Rizal akhram: *2019?*
  70. Kinko ๐Ÿ’–: I feel like this song would be so much more beautiful and just overall better without that autotune.
  71. Mahika Mishra: Listened to the first 12 seconds and already in love with this song๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
  72. Mustapha Merri: I love it so much Continue making new songs Your the best
  73. CineonVFX: is it a NCS?
  74. Jose Oviedo: I love this song
  75. Got Beats: This is the worst song I’ve ever heard
  76. PridePanda: Why do I... ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SONG
  77. tik tok gyAl: ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  78. I'm a sad girl: This touched my heart ๐Ÿ˜ข
  79. Nikhil Ahuja: Quite alan Walker stuff. Isn't it?
  80. Zlatano Ibrahimovic: Girl: do you even want to be with me forever? Boy: noGirl: do yo Girl: do you even like me? Boy:no Girl: would you cry if I walked away? She heard enough and was hurt...she walked away with tears in her eyes The boy grabbed her arm Boy: your not pretty...your beautiful Boy: I don’t want to be with you forever...I need to be with you forever Boy: I don’t like you...I love you Boy: I wouldn’t cry if you walked away...I would die if you walked away Boy whispers: plz stay with me Girl: I will tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you *something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm tomorrow it could be anywhere get ready for the shock of your life *if you don’t post this to five other videos...you will have bad luck in relationships for the next ten yearsGirl: do y
  81. ๅฐ่ดๅฃณ ๅฐ่ดๅฃณ: Im in love with this song!!!
  82. ์•„๋ฏธNesrine: *Chloe* *ting* ♡
  83. Angelicayosoy: Yo
  84. princess bubbles Johnson: I love this song
  85. aimmunoglobulin: I see Sumiya plays at the first glance of the video lol
  86. Danyy Ismail: Iki lagu seng aku seneng seng seneng like๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  87. Sayed Aly Faizan: Fabulous
  88. mix the crafter: why do i why do i love this song?
  89. akak pening: And the world fuck indogsian people haha
  90. Helena Baele: leuk fun egt
  91. XxAlexSlayzzxX: this is like my favorite song now
  92. happyfly1000: +Felix Zhou i still dont get it
  93. Roxi: Alguien que hable en espaรฑol
  94. muhammad angga: I dont caree
  95. olivia leehing: me too
  96. Angelina Vazquez: Lol dumbest song ever you guys are weird
  97. DaNi Is Not A Hooman :3: Diculpe sir, yo no speak en ***I M M I G R A N T***
  98. olivia leehing: MY fav song
  99. cristina cancino: THIS IS THE BEST AND RELAX I CAN STUDY WITH THAT SONG
  100. Christian Rispoli: I LOVE IT
  101. Sparsh Jha: love it....keep going:)
  102. Sam Silber: I believe in you. It may be hard now, but it won't be that way forever. You will make it to the other side, and come out stronger then when you started. I'm just here to spread positivity and let you know that you are loved.
  103. ะšะธั€ะธะปะป ะœะฐะปัŒั†ะตะฒ: ะฃะผะธั€ะพั‚ะฒะพั€ััŽั‰ะฐั ะผัƒะทั‹ะบะฐ ๐Ÿ˜
  104. Cindy Liang: Amazing song๐Ÿ˜˜
  105. Felix Zhou: +happyfly1000 it's a thing from reddit.
  106. Siddharth sharma: Greaf song๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹
  107. Randymar Rey: I like this song...
  108. Dimas Prayoga: Indonesia ad g ya?
  109. muna mahfud: gg
  110. sweety kitty: I Love this
  111. Catness Sujana: Nice song
  112. ADNM: Lit๐Ÿ”ฅ
  113. Thanh Phong Trแบงn: From Mixi with love :))
  114. Thanh Nhรฃ: Nice song ♥
  115. Samurajek: Awesome <3
  116. Flame _: Yo so hispanico
  117. Blue Inferno: This son is amazzzzing
  118. Felix Zhou: +happyfly1000 so basically, r/whoooosh is a subreddit of people missing jokes and r/facepalm is pretty much what it sounds like.
  119. ROGER Dark grent: why do I
  120. Bin Phan: Link picture
  121. Ciana Catulong: AHHHH THSI SONG IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPOOOOPOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING
  122. Ryan De Luna: i like it love your vids and thank u for making this vids unknown brain
  123. KittyCat 64: This song helps me relax, thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚
  124. Sumeyra Oztek: nice song!

Unknown Brain - Why Do I? (Lyrics) ft. Bri Tolani

2,317,812 views views112,904 followers
13,950 Likes13,950 Dislikes
Music Upload TimePublished on 28 Aug 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment