Shadow Music Unknown Brain - Why Do I? (Lyrics) ft. Bri Tolani - play mario game

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Shadow Music Unknown Brain - Why Do I? (Lyrics) ft. Bri Tolani

  1. майн канал 6666666666666666: Круто
  2. Isaagain Extra: I have school not long from now Oh god
  3. 霹靂 大藍蕉: 可以 微勃ㄌ
  4. I'm a sad girl: This touched my heart 😢
  5. akak pening: And the world fuck indogsian people haha
  6. Pierruno: Love it ❤️
  7. Felix Zhou: +happyfly1000 it's a thing from reddit.
  8. Danyy Ismail: Iki lagu seng aku seneng seng seneng like😂😂😂
  9. Dybala La joya: I like that bass drop
  10. Kinko 💖: I feel like this song would be so much more beautiful and just overall better without that autotune.
  11. olivia leehing: me too
  12. Tyler Overwatch: Good pun
  13. Catness Sujana: Why do I baby....
  14. Abdulhashim Ab Wahab: Stfu
  15. cristina cancino: i mega love this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. 小贝壳 小贝壳: Im in love with this song!!!
  17. Siddharth sharma: Greaf song😋😋
  18. Putra Rezekya: I like this song...
  19. cristina cancino: I LOVEEEEEE IIIIIT
  20. Mahika Mishra: Listened to the first 12 seconds and already in love with this song💕💕
  21. Armany AKA kid with a designers name: Hola Roxi yo hablo Español
  22. 小贝壳 小贝壳: am I the only one that was in love the verse of 0:00
  23. 아미Nesrine: *Chloe* *ting* ♡
  24. Got Beats: This is the worst song I’ve ever heard
  25. Felix Zhou: +happyfly1000 so basically, r/whoooosh is a subreddit of people missing jokes and r/facepalm is pretty much what it sounds like.
  26. Christian Rispoli: AWESOME
  27. cristina cancino: THIS IS THE BEST AND RELAX I CAN STUDY WITH THAT SONG
  28. Edwin Escobar: But why do I?
  29. maria camplone: 0:11
  30. Mavrik Bunker: becasie it explains life
  31. happyfly1000: +Felix Zhou i still dont get it
  32. mehdi sayouti TV: 0:55
  33. Angelicayosoy: Yo
  34. Thanh Phong Trần: From Mixi with love :))
  35. María José Navarro González: I LOVE THE SONG
  36. ThatOnePerson 2005: who's watching in 2024?!!!!?!?!?!?!.
  37. Anaqi, Aryan,Aralyn. The Triple A's: This is nice song
  38. Itsa Secret: When I first heard this song I thought she was saying why do I pee pee instead of baby I got really confused
  39. Catness Sujana: Nice song
  40. Jose Oviedo: I love this song
  41. Cristian Negrón: Yo hablar espaniol. Como estar tu
  42. Sparsh Jha: love it....keep going:)
  43. tik tok gyAl: 😍😍
  44. Angelina Vazquez: Lol dumbest song ever you guys are weird
  45. loli con: just wow so many feelings keep up the good work Bri
  46. Wassap Ejay: Why do I love this song? 🔥🔥
  47. muna mahfud: gg
  48. happyfly1000: +Felix Zhou no i dont use reddit
  49. 97 tommy: Amazing
  50. Elizabeth Schuldt: nice :3
  51. Кирилл Мальцев: Умиротворяющая музыка 😏
  52. princess bubbles Johnson: I love this song
  53. Jose Torres: Your not the only Jose that does😂👌💯
  54. muhammad angga: I dont caree
  55. Thanh Nhã: Nice song ♥
  56. ROGER Dark grent: why do I
  57. maria camplone: 0:10
  58. Dimas Prayoga: Indonesia ad g ya?
  59. Nikhil Ahuja: Quite alan Walker stuff. Isn't it?
  60. Yasser Naili: Your work make the song Better ♥ Good job ♥
  61. Blade: Messing with my head again, I know your heart was set on me.
  62. olivia leehing: MY fav song
  63. IfOnlyI _HadAName: I hate this
  64. Helena Baele: leuk fun egt
  65. ADNM: Lit🔥
  66. Yuki: Lel haha got me too
  67. PridePanda: Why do I... ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SONG
  68. יפית שיבר: Beautiful😍😍
  69. misha m: 🕊💕💕💕
  70. CineonVFX: Loved it. .
  71. Christian Rispoli: I LOVE IT
  72. Daniela Mota: I like the song ❤
  73. samir hazary: Awesome .... I love this song
  74. Nathan Speelman: Me when I have a stroke
  75. CineonVFX: is it a NCS?
  76. O fantástico mundo da Anita Paixao: BR Alguém?
  77. Pablo 8: Why I love this song?
  78. Samurajek: Awesome <3
  79. Tatiana Pfalz: Reminds me of Astrid S
  80. OfficialLife S: This Is Amzing Song 😧🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💝💝💝😊😊😇🔱🌟🌟🎁
  81. Rizal akhram: *2019?*
  82. KittyCat 64: This song helps me relax, thank you! 🙂
  83. Nothing Trails: Ooooooommmyytytyyy
  84. gautam timalsina: stolen from the script?
  85. Kent Annert: you gone mad?
  86. Flame _: Yo so hispanico
  87. DaNi Is Not A Hooman :3: Diculpe sir, yo no speak en ***I M M I G R A N T***
  88. Mundo Da Yasmin: i love
  89. Jaifani Afif: Indonesian love this song!
  90. Blue Inferno: This son is amazzzzing
  91. ThatOnePerson 2005: disgusted
  92. Wade Mew: Happier and sunflower r better
  93. sweety kitty: I Love this
  94. O fantástico mundo da Anita Paixao: Diana Lopez Br?
  95. Nothing Trails: Dippresing I’m begging but very good I was like waiiittt what ayee
  96. phuong minh: co ai vn ko
  97. Jo-Dane Russell: I love this song
  98. Diana Lopez: Te amo
  99. aimmunoglobulin: I see Sumiya plays at the first glance of the video lol
  100. Sayed Aly Faizan: Fabulous
  101. Teagan Milburn: It’s “and I fucking love how it hurts” not ends up can love how it hurts 😂😂
  102. it's_ya_girl_angei: I refuse
  103. Ciana Catulong: AHHHH THSI SONG IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPOOOOPOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING
  104. Mustapha Merri: I love it so much Continue making new songs Your the best
  105. Roxi: Alguien que hable en español
  106. Randymar Rey: I like this song...
  107. Sam Silber: I believe in you. It may be hard now, but it won't be that way forever. You will make it to the other side, and come out stronger then when you started. I'm just here to spread positivity and let you know that you are loved.
  108. Cindy Liang: Amazing song😘
  109. D4N1_ PR0: Thx I needed someone to tell me that
  110. XxAlexSlayzzxX: this is like my favorite song now
  111. mix the crafter: why do i why do i love this song?
  112. Felix Zhou: +happyfly1000 You mean you don't use reddit? I don't really know why, but I haven't heard r/facepalm much, so...
  113. S1lent Kill3r: Messing with my head again
  114. Bin Phan: Link picture
  115. Adriana Ramirez: Amo esta cancion saludos
  116. Sumeyra Oztek: nice song!
  117. Yeni Kristanti: Fire 😌
  118. Zlatano Ibrahimovic: Girl: do you even want to be with me forever? Boy: noGirl: do yo Girl: do you even like me? Boy:no Girl: would you cry if I walked away? She heard enough and was hurt...she walked away with tears in her eyes The boy grabbed her arm Boy: your not pretty...your beautiful Boy: I don’t want to be with you forever...I need to be with you forever Boy: I don’t like you...I love you Boy: I wouldn’t cry if you walked away...I would die if you walked away Boy whispers: plz stay with me Girl: I will tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you *something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm tomorrow it could be anywhere get ready for the shock of your life *if you don’t post this to five other videos...you will have bad luck in relationships for the next ten yearsGirl: do y
  119. Dybala La joya: Yo soy de Colombia y tu crees que no
  120. AUMPWAN CHANAL: Sam Silber Good
  121. J K: 😂😂😂😂😂 same here🤣
  122. Jac Luke: U forgot the👉🏼?
  123. Ryan De Luna: i like it love your vids and thank u for making this vids unknown brain
  124. Riski Saiful: Hadir mamang 😎😎😎

Unknown Brain - Why Do I? (Lyrics) ft. Bri Tolani

13,950 Likes13,950 Dislikes
2,317,812 views views112,904 followers
Music Upload TimePublished on 28 Aug 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment