Getting a Long Stay Thailand Visa notime2bsad - play mario game

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Getting a Long Stay Thailand Visa notime2bsad

Best comment

  1. notime2bsad: Chris Crookson There are several documents needed. medical and police no. Go to the Thailand embassy website. I called my local consulate for details and DC Thai. Embassy. Embassy in DC is the best place to go to get your visa. They are the only ones that offers a one year.
  2. Chris Crookson: Hi Chuck, Could you tell me what documents you need to qualify for the Non O Visa. You mentioned Bank Statements but what else do you need? Do you have to obtain medical certificates and Police checks? I have checked the Thai Consulate Web site but I did find it confusing as some of the information appeared to be contradictory. Thanks Chuck.
  3. Ashley D: aah , just found you, nice vlogs,, hope to watch many more now
  4. A GREENER LIFE: Yay for the visa!! Paige's hair looks so cute!
  5. Brock Ary: ENJOYING WATCHING YOUR OLDER VIDEOS TODAY. DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A THAI CONSULTANT IN HOUSTON TEXANS. TOO BAD IT'S NOT IN LITTLE ROCK AR. SINCE I WILL BE LEAVING FROM DALLAS FORT WORTH WHEN I COME BACK TO THAILAND, HOUSTON WOULD BE THE PLACE TO GET MY VISA. HOPEFULLY OUR PATHS WILL CROSS IN THAILAND. I PLAN TO LIVE IN THE KORAT AREA. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE YOU AND SHOW YOU AROUND MY PART OF THAILAND. BROCK
  6. notime2bsad: Trailer is sold when we are ready to leave. Truck,, trying to sell before we go. If not I guess I will store it here for when we visit.
  7. Lal Kumar: cutie x
  8. Iamwho i am: Good luck guys! We're with you.
  9. Amy Knapp: Paige I love your hair! New cut and color?
  10. Jo jo: you 2 look very happy! wish you all the best. Sawassdeekolb Sawassdeekolb krab

Getting a Long Stay Thailand Visa

3,986 views views18,631 followers
154 Likes154 Dislikes
People & Blogs Upload TimePublished on 27 Oct 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment