What an average day cost us in That Phanom Thailand notime2bsad - play mario game

Thursday, February 14, 2019

What an average day cost us in That Phanom Thailand notime2bsad

Best comment

  1. jakej5855: Is that a 25th Infantry tattoo? I saw it in a couple of your videos but can't make it out.
  2. Zekester G: What's the property taxes and insurance on the place? Can foreigners buy property free and clear or do you need a Thai citizen to have the name on the title? Thanks
  3. notime2bsad: jakej5855 Yea I got it a while back, little faded. I was stationed in Hawaii in early 90's
  4. Key Topic: Great to hear actual prices - esp the monthly break down.
  5. notime2bsad: it is relatively very inexpensive. Maybe this will help. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGOSAcMlAmE&lc=Ugzj2CRFj6M9RvSH6p14AaABAg
  6. Thomas Pryor: I think you might want to check your pricing on the video. Example the cha Yen you paid 25 Baht for actually cost $0.72. not $0.36 as mentioned. Still cheap but not that cheap.
  7. Dennis Hodges: Hello Chuck. I really am enjoying your journey. Me and my Korean wife live in Baton Rouge and have stayed in country for about 6 months in the last 10 years. Since i retired last year we are talking about a more extended stay when we return to Seoul in the near future. I love my in laws , the country and culture but like you i am challenged by the language. I am freaked out about the idea of driving in Seoul and then I saw your driving vids. I feel more emboldened to drive in Seoul now...lol
  8. Mike San: Where in thai do you live???
  9. notime2bsad: a little bit for one year out of respect to the passing king
  10. Mike Davis: Loved the intro music!

What an average day cost us in That Phanom Thailand

44,887 views views18,631 followers
786 Likes786 Dislikes
Travel & Events Upload TimePublished on 6 Jan 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment