Shadow Music Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (Lyrics) - play mario game

Monday, March 4, 2019

Shadow Music Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (Lyrics)

  1. neida garcia: reportense la gente Latina
  2. Ali Saurus: As usual; awesome chorus, terrible verses
  3. Detrick: "Look me in the eye. Tell me what you see" Me: uhhh, just some demons hiding
  4. dirt232323: Nice tune 🔥
  5. BNMB: I'm holding back tears, this song is so powerful. 😭😭
  6. Sameer A.H: I cried to this no joke 😂
  7. mounesh manegar: Did all my dreams never mean one thing does happiness lieln a diamond ring oh I,ve been asking for oh I,ve been asking for problems,problems problems
  8. Mahri TV: *imagine dragons origins full album dans ma chaine*
  9. GhostlyLifeWind Venable: Holy crap dis song means about my life!
  10. Aadil Naveed: 😡😉😉
  11. Eli Goodwin: 👌🏻
  12. Krist Tian: +since ‘03 haha the other vid rather🤣
  13. Dager2156: You my good friend, are a very bad liar
  14. Daniel Sarmini: مرحبا يا ابن القحبة
  15. Safy Mohamady: Damn Daniel, seriously so fast
  16. Cass Gray: I think I had a totally different meaning to this song when I first heard it than the intended story behind it, but I guess music is cool that way :)
  17. Lil Duud - the one: cool
  18. Dorothy Hendrix: @ 3:09-3:27 He tells the truth... The devil can not breath, can not change and presents himself in sparkly hope's of this world...
  19. Robert Locke: just learned the whole song so happy
  20. Breeze H: Please tell me this is just a song and he and his wife did not split 😢😢
  21. Daniel Sarmini: Merhaba
  22. PIKUTO ZHIMOMI: Thanks
  23. IzabelaYT: 🎤🎶🎵🎧❤
  24. Jelsa 101: Yay! Obsessed with this song!
  25. GURUDATTA ACHARYA: Hard! hard! hard!
  26. The_crimson_girl: a perfect, heartfelt divorce song I guess....but I guess I fell in love with it..
  27. Craftyspider 06: Best one yet omg wow
  28. urma González Tombolato: The lyrics to Machine are awesome though
  29. Fire Ape: I'd be a Bad Liar if I said this song doesn't bring me to tears every time I listen. This is no doubt Imagine Dragons best song
  30. Mohit Kumar: They r beyond imaginations❤
  31. DAMN RIGHT I BET IT WONT BE ME!!!: Go to I tunes
  32. bharadwaj Murri: https://youtu.be/OEqFynlpHpY This is nice than this
  33. Daniel Cha: Just made a cover of this here on my channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygcWTRjKS24
  34. Dia Lovena: Невероятная песня💗😍
  35. Pratap Vamshi: I'M A BAD LIAR 😎
  36. Jas La: It's so much better 😍
  37. Angie Mapelli: ♥️
  38. MythicalShade: Salma Fawzi I’m so ready for origins to release on Friday :)
  39. Володя Мацик: It's so beautiful
  40. Kinshuk: All demons are there *natural*ly
  41. Linda La Serna: Yeah, I didnt like the first one!
  42. Iceywolfypaw- I rock: You fast
  43. Yeet Yoot: +Eun An perfect timing I guess lmao
  44. Will Bolton: Nice & early! :)
  45. Sarah Urie: Yes, 34th comment and 505th like!
  46. Prashnit Singh: thank you for this shadow music...
  47. Muralidhar Behera: Wow
  48. Xavier Mejia: "Did all my dreams never mean one thing,does happiness lie in a diamond ring"
  49. Kpudzeka Kewir: Imagine dragons taking over
  50. Rocky Garden420: Imagine dragons is my anti depressant, but seriously they get me through my darkest days
  51. Casey Patterson: by the way im listening in school...
  52. Daniel Lewandowski: Salma Fawzi facts
  53. Anonymous fan: im a *bed liar*
  54. RealWolfGirl: Yeet Yoot
  55. Mohammed Khan: my ears r blessed with this one😙
  56. FIFA Louisa: sowmyukth kumar me too!!
  57. Taquitos De Pastor :v: +Raphaela Arreaga when you speak english but u use a mexican expression ":v"
  58. Radbron B: Merhaba
  59. Francine Samuels: From Jamaica
  60. Amey pahuja: nice
  61. Nadun Wijesinghe: No shit bro this is quality content
  62. Wiktoria Mróz: ,, BAD LIAR '' THIS SONG IS THE BEST
  63. Pierruno: So good Bro 😍
  64. Shahriyaar47: Damn, you're fast!
  65. Umbreon King: aye
  66. Vivianna Cruz: Pretty Nicccccce
  67. Keyleen Argueta: This song made me cry. period.
  68. Coda: Detrick 😂 good one bro
  69. Cass Gray: Doctor Strange Hi Dr. Strange Master of the Mystic Arts! :)
  70. Krist Tian: 1.5m views 9hours😱
  71. Yeet Yoot: "Look me in the eyes, tell me what you see. Perfect paradise tearing at the seams. I wish I could escape it, I don't wanna fake it. Wish I could erase it, make your heart believe... But I'm a bad liar" This song lowkey made me cry
  72. Owen1516: swear it's impossible for these to make a bad song
  73. Arsh Nawab Khan: I wish i could convince u but imma bad liar..u see
  74. Montse Lopez: 😍
  75. Giorgos Karagiorgos: Your opinion!
  76. Trippy - 8D Music: I just posted the 8D audio version of this !
  77. Nikhil Kumar: Imagine dragons I have been following you since demon and time after time you have made songs so good that you can stop loving them............ Can't wait for next album @origins
  78. Nick lawrence: His voice tho 🔥
  79. Cri Morales: Believe me this one time. Believe me. 💙
  80. Fatima Abdulsalam: I would like to know the inspiration of this song and what it means. I know its a sad song but what is he tryna say?
  81. Maria Alves: Mainly when you ve been a victim of a bad liar. Sad indeed.
  82. MusicForHours: Everytime i put effort into lyric video's and i see this stuff i wonder why i still do it.. Next time i guess i'll just stop timing and moving the text, but just let it fade in and out would take 10% of the time..
  83. Ayman Gwin: 🤣
  84. Peter Stevens: I hate this song,guess I'm a bad liar
  85. Hemanta Sharma: ✔ Hey please watch this hindi cover song by nepali 12 years old boy...🔥 Hope you love it.. https://youtu.be/BaJzKlIIl-g Love from nepal to all indian brother and sister... -Namaste ✔
  86. DAMN RIGHT I BET IT WONT BE ME!!!: Delete ur comment...pol don't know that there is album coming out ...its a surprise album....
  87. Magunbeiro: Q tesao
  88. sucatt game Free fire: I really liked the song.❤
  89. Divyansh Johari: Who else thinks that Imagine Dragons SUCK at making bad music ?? https://youtu.be/8xZYLx1D7e8
  90. Sean Shirke: Imagine Dragon are send by god in the world those who are having suciadal thoughts
  91. madhu kr: Ufff i💗💗💗from🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳
  92. Andy Vargas: So look me in the eyes tell me what you see perfect paradise tearing at the seams
  93. Cole Trankler: When I try to lie to mom... the background "I'M A BAD LAIR"
  94. Doctor Strange: Woah.. You are fast
  95. Sam Ledesma: Everyone going so fast on uploads haha ! thanks for sharing (^_^) I think it's so catchy and sounds a little like somebody just like this in the bridge If someone is interested, I am a small producer and I made a cover with strings harmony ^_^)/
  96. katie r: imagine dragons is awesome like if agre
  97. Mohammed Khan: it's pretty much better than ur previous track(machine).... i'm luvin it😍
  98. Vishjit Chandramohan: You are sooo fast
  99. Henar Malik: Haha lol😂👍
  100. Pression Reason: What a deep meaning. You guys are awesome
  101. Fleur Brethouwer: This song is so beautiful, it gives me goosebumps! I love it! Another amazing track from their new album! Can't wait for the full album to drop in 2 days!!!!!
  102. Yailyn Smits: Sooo fast
  103. Nilesh Thakur: Play track 1.25x It's awesome 👌👌
  104. Jelsa 101: Same!
  105. Risa Stardust: I’m half Jordanian but I don’t live there. Oh how bad I miss Amman 🙁
  106. Denise Solis: Very good !
  107. Rizka Hanifa: thank you for making this song .. you are awesome
  108. Mohamed Essam: Amazing ❤
  109. Franmalle: So fast
  110. Just Music: This song is so perfect, can't stop listening to it
  111. Annie Nguyen: Ah une personne qui parle français
  112. N&S Hanson: 😂
  113. Becca Green: Listen to it in x2
  114. mr_power: If you speed it up to x1.25 sounds even more awesome!
  115. Max Moyer: That was fast..... love it
  116. Annette Only Has This Account For School: This song sucks Of course it doesnt it's imagine dragons Im such a bad liar
  117. Vahram Chalabyan: mmmmm Who is ''Darlin''
  118. N&S Hanson: +Becca Green what do you mean really. It's a joke....
  119. The Rouge_Kitsune: I taught myself to be a good liar, but now I've found the one person who I can't tell a good lie to, nor do I want to... and the sad things is, with how I'm feeling right now and what we're both going through, I have to and I barely can, but I think she knows... I guess with her, I'm just a bad liar, but then, why try to lie to the one who helps you and loves you the most...
  120. Θωμας Κυριτσης: wish i could escape it i dont want to fake it i wish i could erase it make your heart believe +1 if it is your favourite line
  121. Shivangi Patel: I always thought you were a bad liar Joel. All I had to do was look in your eyes and I knew when you were telling the truth and when you were lying. You and I always had an honest relationship from day one. You could lie to anyone easily but when it came to me you always had a hard time lying. I knew you since we were kids and I know you the best out of everyone you've met in your life. We were besties from day 1. In the detention center we were stuck like glue. You would tell the staff and people that we played in the sandbox together when we were babies so they wouldn't get onto us lol. Wherever I was you were right there with me. When we would eat breakfast,lunch and dinner you were right there with me at the same table. Wherever I sat you would come. When we went to the gym you were sitting right next to me. When the guys that liked me told you to stay away from me you never left my side. You weren't scared of them. You didn't care what anyone said you were right there next to me where you belonged. We even went to church so we can see each other. When you said we played in the sandbox together it feels that way to me. I could picture us in the sandbox together. I was beating your ass since we were babies because you would do dumb shit lol. From the day I met you I felt like I found my best friend. You told me I've met a lot of girls but not like you. You said I was like you. Then I get mad at you because you would talk to hoes. Then I would say fine go be with the hoes I'm leaving but someway somehow you always came right back to me. Every road we took led back to each other. I can hear your thoughts and I know what your doing. I don't have to be with you to know what's in your heart,what your thinking or doing. Remember when you came to see me at the park? I said what took you so long to come and you didn't answer. I told you I'll know it's you even if you were in a disguise. That's not the only Time you came to see me. You came plenty of times wearing a disguise but you didn't talk to me. You only talked to me once when I said what took you so long to come. I would put my head on your chest and listened to your heartbeat with your arms around me. I'll know it's you Everytime. No matter what we'll always be besties. You'll never be alone. Whenever you need me I'll be there I promise. Like I said no hard feelings. I want you to be happy. That's all that matters to me.
  122. Elemental Creeper: Actually, the songs were released on itunes weeks ago so he might listened to them and prepared the videos before and released them when id released the song officially.
  123. Yailyn Smits: GUYSSSS.... 2DAYS BEFORE ORGINE!!!!😍😭😍😭😍😭
  124. Samsul Bahdi: Imagine dragons-bad liar lyrics https://youtu.be/t7h2FnntLxI
  125. Abbey-Rose YT: +Kinshuk callate tu gilipollas
  126. pppooopppooo22 the one: No one ever likes my comments XD
  127. Lucky Jain: After demons this touched the soul😍😍
  128. Tony Cookie Stark: Doctor Strange omg Strange you are alive ! 😭
  129. TheNinja LORD1: Love this it's awesome keep it up guys 💖
  130. Jr. Dionisos: From Turkey 😄
  131. sowmyukth kumar: +Fukari Wolf wait what?
  132. N&S Hanson: xd
  133. Tanya J.: Imagine Dragons read my life situation on this one! 😢😭😢😭😢
  134. Feronica Juniarta: love you! im from indonesian
  135. my name is milo: Can't wait for this video to be taken down 😒
  136. DAMN RIGHT I BET IT WONT BE ME!!!: I have to do what I have to do
  137. azzedragon .official: who here hear the song from tiktok #LikeThis
  138. Mena Allah Ibrahim: I love thisssssss💜💜💜
  139. ElsaGeit Gaming: I'm fannnn
  140. namratadesigner: Yeet Yoot amazing words
  141. Orbit: Check out my friends lyrics!! 🔥 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiE_06MWdy0 he works really hard and would like some feedback! thanks
  142. Janya Shrivastava: OMG YASSSSSSSSSS imagine dragons are the BEST
  143. Kayleen Vinuya: Is it crooked eye tears and not crocodile tears?
  144. hamdi ezio: +De7en Se7en ...
  145. Andy Vargas: Trust me please 😳😦
  146. Cole Trankler: I shall never be tooken down! So ya... go suck eggs.
  147. Atsoba Zeal: Uffff I cannot stop listening.. This song is really damnnnn awesome.
  148. Activity A.M.: It sounds like my ex is literally screaming these words at me
  149. Kinshuk: Imagine Dragons are so bad in making Bad music
  150. Maria Alves: The world is full of bad liars.
  151. CDrummer Gaming: Bro, this song hits hard. If you actually listen to all of the lyrics it's pretty sad.
  152. Sangyeon Han: so faasstt
  153. Joanna Wrzeszcz: ❤ Poland
  154. dashi perera: Why is this so fucking relatable 😭
  155. Mahri TV: *imagine dragons origins full album dans ma chaine*
  156. Becca Green: Really?😒
  157. Hamilcat: I'm getting surgery the day this album comes out... I don't know if I should be excited or scared for Friday..!
  158. Fukari Wolf: +sowmyukth kumar I'm just kidding I was playing xD
  159. Bisan Wardeh: AMAZING SONG!!!
  160. Azim Boboy: Why i hear it's " now you GO " instead of " now you know " 😅 anyone?
  161. Phainos Chakawa: lit song..im also a bad liar
  162. Aamir Shabeer: ❤️
  163. Rashad Lol: This song in x1.25 <3
  164. chit phoo911: ur song's killing 2 me now!liar
  165. abdo music: Watch bad liar in my channel
  166. Katelyn Sings: Just did a cover of this on my channel would appreciate if anyone watched it 😘☺️
  167. klopp zzz: 1
  168. Kait Harris: I feel ya
  169. Weesky: You're free to go ....................
  170. Daniel Sarmini: Commenter n° 126
  171. Salma Fawzi: BROOO THEY MAKING SO MANY SONGS THEY DONT PLAY 😭😂
  172. 1 n only 21: Nice
  173. bharadwaj Murri: https://youtu.be/OEqFynlpHpY This is nice than this
  174. Nadun Wijesinghe: +De7en Se7en 😂😆😅
  175. R4miro 770: I like good things, i like Imagine Dragons.
  176. Nadun Wijesinghe: My favourite part: *Look me in the eye Tell me what u see? Perfect paradise......*
  177. D a w n: Nikhil Kumar I actually just got into Imagine Dragons earlier this year, when I randomly listened to Monster, which lead to Demons... etc. Then somehow I had all three albums, listened to most of the EPs and old songs, and I love them so much!! This is the first band I’ve ever actually loved everything. And I cannot wait for Origins!
  178. Cecília Niara: 🎶❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💞❤💜😍
  179. Beyza Arı: İmagine dragons ❤🔥❤🔥🇹🇷
  180. YOVI ARDIYAN: What the duck is this song. Very dissapointed. Very bad song. . . . . Calm down im a bad liar. Mygoshthissongtouchmyheart
  181. Ayman Gwin: 👍👍👍
  182. Justine Pehla: My favourite band is Twenty one Pilots but I love Imagine Dragons
  183. Chaoswarlord33: I have been going through a rough year, with a failing marriage, failing happiness and dreams, trying to speak with a voice not connected to my heart and soul. I sobbed through this when i first heard it, the raw emotion and soul bled and forged into this song is unbelievable and enough to keep this song as my inspiration to the last stride of this year.
  184. Laurana Speer: CDrummer Gaming It's sad, but it's also literally my life, so I'm used to it.
  185. Kinshuk: +Abbey-Rose YT read the comment properly please and then apply some brains and logic and then reply again..
  186. The Civil engnr.: Yes i m also bad liar..!!! You're free to go...but i m always available for u
  187. Kat H: I needed the lyrics!
  188. William Black: The music in the beginning reminds me of the institute in Fallout 4
  189. EVERY HEARTS VOICE: loveless year..
  190. Abbey-Rose YT: HOW DARE YOU!!! THEY ARE AWESOME!!
  191. Holly Park: Ha
  192. boombabyize: Top 20 comment whaaaat
  193. Shaun Stewart: Same here soon as i heard demons i have fallen in love with this band so much there songs get me every time n got me thru alot of tgings to.
  194. Olenka Biki: sounds even better when you speed it up at 1.25
  195. pppooopppooo22 the one: *does a donkey snort *
  196. Enea Giglio: i love this one
  197. Dhanashri Purandare: Sounds like the good old imagine dragon days
  198. franciz shoezi07: Real man accepts and understands own's weaknesses.
  199. bharadwaj Murri: So nice pics in this video and nice timing
  200. Nisrina Nabihah: I'm crying..😢
  201. Angelica Figueroa Velasco: Hlaaaaaaa o how you mm no lo se rik parese falso
  202. ifrah raza: Imagine dragons never disappoint.
  203. Divyansh Johari: Who else thinks that Imagine Dragons SUCK at making bad music ?? https://youtu.be/8xZYLx1D7e8
  204. raghav mehta: Complete change . I've heard their thunder and now this . They've just nailed it . And also it's much better than Selena's bad liar
  205. Community Type: wayyy too fast broo
  206. Daniel Lewandowski: Love it
  207. Saad Khan: Who was here before 1 million
  208. shining distraction1101: I was supposed to dl bad liar by selena gomez then i accidentally clicked this, to my surprise IT SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!
  209. irsyad gaming: 👍
  210. david fabian achicanoy bernal: wow you're so fast
  211. since ‘03: it has only 136k views ?
  212. Eun An: ???
  213. Rooprenu Shekhawat: And everyone is going crazy because of Taki taki
  214. Ebin Biju: That's imagine dragons
  215. Eun An: Again it happened again... howwww
  216. Fire Ape: Destroying the like button
  217. BunmakRachan: That a good one 😂😂
  218. Shax H: <3 <3
  219. Aisha Ashraf: You’re fast
  220. Nikhil Kumar: Soothing...... So good that I might add million views just playing on repeat
  221. Asatur Sarkisyan: Imagine Dragons I just adore you!!!
  222. Najat Aljuwaihel: DAAAAAMMMNNNN IT IS AMAZING
  223. J Jeon: @parents *i cant be what you want me to be, believe me this one time*
  224. vallari patil: What a song! ❤
  225. S. Nrdn: imagine dragon kills me everytime
  226. mayra mantari monrroy: everityne
  227. Jalandhar Channa: Imagine dragons are best band in the world....... Like if u r fan .....
  228. Around_1994: From Saudi Arabia
  229. XxxIvyNinja Xx: True
  230. Nikhil Kumar: +Jelsa 101 true
  231. Lisa B: I just wanna say thank you. Masterpiece 🙏🏼
  232. Elemental Creeper: Actually, the songs were released on itunes weeks ago so he might listened to them and prepared the videos before and released them when id released the song officially.
  233. Ayman Gwin: From Jordan-Amman 🤩🎧⚘ Imagine dragons THE BEST😎😍
  234. mohd nasrul: Use this song to make a one piece tribute video
  235. Adam Welker: too bad this came out on election day, cuz its basically completely false for them politicians:)
  236. Gary cary: Holy smoke!! That was quick.
  237. Elemental Creeper: Actually, the songs were released on itunes weeks ago so he might listened to them and prepared the videos before and released them when id released the song officially.
  238. Cody Davis: SP Cooper well I’m the 583rd... DAMMIT! DIS-I-LIKE! 😡
  239. Aero-Fortnite: they split 9 years ago 😢
  240. Wing of Life: "Dan Reynolds and Aja Wolkman again together? About "Bad Liar" " watch it. You'll understand.
  241. Jw4n35: and with my feelings on fire
  242. ANDROID UNIVERSE599: :•O
  243. Angelica Figueroa Velasco: Que dijo
  244. AkkunYT Espinoza: Ufff♥️
  245. Jennifer Hadaway: Damn...I fucking love Imagine Dragons.
  246. Navin Patil: Great songs back to back.... consistently.... Simply amazing!! 😀
  247. Angelica Figueroa Velasco: Queeeeeeeee
  248. sony delgadillo: Thank you so much
  249. Ancha Fourie: Thanks for being so quick!
  250. TheUgly Sunshine: I'm bad liar got me survived!
  251. iBolD: I'm a Firebreather !!
  252. Abrar Tahsan: 😍
  253. Dolbyk: Already? hacker
  254. Dragonsburn2: Crying along with a zillion other broken hearts. But that’s what you guys do best. Thank you✌️😍
  255. Eshazul: "Paradise tearing at the seams" i wanna burst into tears hearing that because i feel so impacted by those lyrics, rememberance of bad events 😔
  256. pppooopppooo22 the one: Everyone but me:bad liar is the best song ever Me:wat song Everyone but me:uhhhhhh.... Me:let me see it Then i get accicted to the song XD
  257. Jelsa 101: I've been listening to them for about 5 or 6 years and I never found them boring and never will.
  258. Lucho Mango: Eficiente!
  259. the world: perfct
  260. Breeze H: +Aero-Fortnite I just looked and it said they announced their break up in Alril 2018..they had been together 7 years..how sad😢😢
  261. sowmyukth kumar: This song made me to cry 😭😢😭 love u darling sorry 😔😞😞😏
  262. Michala Campbell: I hear 'wild fire'whenever he says bad liaaaaar
  263. Hemanta Sharma: ✔ Hey please watch this hindi cover song by nepali 12 years old boy...🔥 Hope you love it.. https://youtu.be/BaJzKlIIl-g Love from nepal to all indian brother and sister... -Namaste ✔
  264. Michael Martinez: I'm a Vampire!!!
  265. Superb Vibes: can anyone told me this font name.Please
  266. bad liar lyrics meaning, bad liar lyrics selena, bad liar lyrics krewella, bad liar lyrics video, bad liar lyrics imagine dragons video, bad liar lyrics az, bad liar lyrics id, bad liar lyrics español, bad liar lyrics gavin mikhail, bad liar lyrics karaoke, bad liar lyrics selena gomez meaning, bad liar lyrics imagine dragons lyrics, bad liar lyrics imagine dragons español, bad liar lyrics explained, bad liar lyrics beyonce, bad liar lyrics terjemahan, bad liar lyrics download, bad liar lyrics in hindi, bad liar lyrics chords, bad liar lyrics meaning in hindi, lyrics bad liar imagine dragons meaning, lyrics bad liar selena gomez, lyrics bad liar dan terjemahan, lyrics bad liar origins (deluxe), lyrics bad liar imagine dragons español, lyrics of bad liar song, az lyrics bad liar, behind the lyrics bad liar, alternative rock, alternative to fries crossword, alternative minimum tax, alternative medicine, alternative school, alternative therapies group, alternative definition, alternative hypothesis, alternative energy, alternative rock bands, alternatives to cable tv, alternative splicing, alternative dispute resolution, alternative facts, alternative synonym, alternative energy sources, alternative to tumblr, alternative press, alternative bands, alternative investments, edmodo, edmunds, edmonton, edmentum, edmond public schools, edmonton oilers, edmund fitzgerald, edmentum login, edmund kemper, edmunds used cars, edm music, edmund burke, edmonton weather, edmonds community college, edmond school closings, edmodo student login, edmond weather, edmonds school district, edmund fitzgerald song, edmonds ferry, p...s, p...site, p...s jakne, p...y, p...m, p...s prsluci, p...s...haljine, p...s bluze, p... come pubertà, p...s... kombinezoni, p...s...online, p...s torbice, p...s majice, p...s...fashion nova kolekcija, p...s... delta city, p...s suknje, ps kaputi, p...s pantalone, p....s....fashion podgorica podgorica, p...s... nis

Imagine Dragons - Bad Liar (Lyrics)

535,398 views views112,904 followers
8,853 Likes8,853 Dislikes
Music Bad Liar Upload TimePublished on 6 Nov 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment