Shadow Music Sam Smith - Fire on Fire (Lyrics) - play mario game

Monday, March 4, 2019

Shadow Music Sam Smith - Fire on Fire (Lyrics)

  1. Leo Zin Gamer: Melhores musicas...
  2. Asylum** **Lives: #Queliot
  3. RS Studios: Waters hip down is about two brothers who love each other and stick with each other through and through
  4. D.K VLOGS: Good video good acting and song love sam smith and Watership down
  5. Lma Mizo: 1Jan 2019
  6. Kaitlyn Wheeler: How do you know, are you professional I still liked though because I thought it said that at first too
  7. Mohamed Douri: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤so beautiful words
  8. Probjot Thapa: I want to dedicate this to the person whom I can only love.....secretly .....hope he does the same
  9. cristiane santos: i love ❤❤❤💕💕💕
  10. Syedmasud ahamedjilani: I'm not a Sam Smith fan but I'm totally in love with this song. This is totally an art. so beautiful .he is so talented. Really hats off 💞💞💞💞💞
  11. Antun Pendo: I WANT Sam Smith and Billie Eilish to make a song together!!!
  12. Leo Zin Gamer: Like
  13. Emina Karisik: Fire on fire ❤
  14. Lisa Roberta Miller: I love you
  15. Mehdi: Can you guys tell me exactly wich style of music is this? I wanna find more songs like this
  16. julia Silva: Who else came hear from Netflix’s water ship down
  17. Nudelholz: First Video I watch in 2019
  18. feeling song: Fire
  19. Calleigh De Haan: i'm probably only saying this because it's the Watership Down end credit, but.. THIS IS BEAUTIFUL I THINK I'M CRYING
  20. Elisha Jireh: You could just loop it lol...
  21. Korlina: I found this song because of Watership Down. And though the reviews say the show is messed up, I find it to be quite lovely and this song is lovely with it. I love it.
  22. Gwenda McGrath: Another good one.... yay👏🏻👏🏻💙💙
  23. Mehdi Ely: I don't know the words and rythms yet h just soon
  24. raman anonima: So beautiful!!A great romantic musical!I just ❤️ it!!
  25. Goddess Hancock: I saw on netflix avalible free know
  26. Kusum Hazarika Kusum Hazarika: Ur emotions r great💙
  27. Mary Angel Sanchez: ESTA CANCIÓN ME LLENA M3 LLEGA AL FIN DE MI ENTRAÑA
  28. Ayesha Alim: I find ARMYs everywhere 💜 Coming to the song, it's incredibly soothing Loved it, Sam
  29. Victoria Clinton: I always sing this song
  30. Lubwe Connect Store: I love you Sam Smith
  31. Nashcatgirl: So awesome Sam. This has beautiful lyrics. Really a wonderful song
  32. KEERTHANA SANKAR Puthuvaya: @kylehanagami .... Waiting for the next dance routine with your squad and Leroy singing
  33. Uzumaki Naruto: +Nadiya Khan You now Abeera Riaz?
  34. Grey Sincle: THIS NEEDS TO BE MY WEDDING SONG
  35. Brandon Page: Dear Heavenly Father please this song is apart of my life with you in it and the outsiders looking in but at less i can say you love me this is how i would love for you to treat me how the song put us together may we look at each other this way the guy from the room... In your many names...Aman Aman
  36. Cyndiatheistnun2: Tell me this dont sound like Todrick Hall's "no place like home"? At the begining???
  37. Kayla Gordon: Wow to think Netflix watership down trailer brought me to this song now it's my new favorite song can't stop listening to this
  38. Shahin Ahmed: 💕💐💕💐💕💐💕
  39. Sharq Clips: With james arthur too!
  40. Kaitlyn Wheeler: If it's incorrect then you put them and see how good you do
  41. Emma Curran: To not too😂😂
  42. Gloria Willette: I never planned on hurting you I only love you more every day ,I Love You Forever and a day it was you and still is you.i love you
  43. Sara of Isla: +Andrea Rubio thank you so much Andrea, I really appreciate it!
  44. StormClan Citizen: Watership Down anyone?
  45. Manisha Shrestha: So soothing .......
  46. Meta Morph: This song is fire!!!
  47. an yna error: literally just pitch up the song then bam u have adele
  48. Popeye Salmon: What is this song about
  49. Summer Sky Sky: Winter turns into spring but sometimes it snows in April no matter what season my love our love stays hotter then summer as years go by🐼💗💋.
  50. Sharon Lamoree: Great song this is your direction ..I loved it .xxxxxxx.thank you.xxx
  51. ملقب البرق 1: عيش الحظات بها رووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووعه
  52. Sara of Isla: *this song made me cry the first time i heard it* i made a cover of it, would love for you to give it a listen and tell me what you think :)
  53. Anahi Villegas: This song made me cry like a baby
  54. A L U C A R D: It's not killers it's kill us
  55. Arijeet Ragnarok: I get lost in the world of passion hearing this voice god bless this voice
  56. Júlia Samara: Wattership down....😳😄😍
  57. Dawn Cooper: I freaking love Watership Down!!
  58. LolipopGirl Love: It isn't "We're normally killers". It's "would normally kill us". You can check it on he description of the official video
  59. Rabie B.A.A: I like it
  60. Novi Diana: Kindly watch like and comment on my youtube channel of this beautiful song cover by sam smith https://youtu.be/GukRRN4gRcA
  61. Bella Christian: Watership Down brought me here
  62. Emerald Tate: I thought the video was sweet
  63. Yojana Karki: His voice is so good
  64. Joel Gama: "Fire on Fire, would normally kill us" correction
  65. Oola Waheed: What does fire on fire means
  66. Emil Aagren Eriksen USZS Øhavsskolen: I love this song
  67. Bläyz Thë Sërgäl: Watership Down anyone?
  68. Greg Page: wo he is a good singer
  69. prudhvi raj: Beautiful notes
  70. Brandon Heath: peace and harmony.....music that sparks memories that enduces goose bumps......what a gorgeous melody of ballads.
  71. Andrei Crețu: Romania??
  72. Caitlyn Wenchell: This guy can't make a bad song
  73. Kiệt Trần: Some lyrics are wrong: "There you go, saving me from out of the cold" "Fire on fire, would normally kill us"...
  74. Naila's Journey: I loooove this song so much i cant even express it ❤❤❤
  75. Sodgerel Tserendorj: Pretty son, pretty voice
  76. A L U C A R D: Gay is OK...
  77. lampa dedromia: YAAAAS
  78. Ashlee Wiseman: 🦋♥️🌷
  79. Brandon Page: Also Father God i hope and pray Sam Smith support my friendships also and help the gay side of my family well the world to make us the perfect people... In your many names...Amen
  80. Rashanee Richards: hi
  81. Vilma J Martinez: I miss you my love!!! Even though I wasn’t what you wanted. Because if I was you would’ve fight for us. 😔 C❤️J
  82. DeviantArtReeje: Loved Watership Down, but man this song really caught my attention too!
  83. Judy Atha: Absolutely.......
  84. elena moose: the movie the song is in, is sooooo sad. this is the best song out of all of all of his songs but all of his songs are soo good. they're all the best.
  85. Kaylee Sullivan: ❤️❤️❤️
  86. Artifex Corvus: omg his is just soo deep
  87. masoud omer: who want Sam Smith to coobrate with SIA ???
  88. Corey 6: This is my world. Sam Smith is my best friend!!! ❤️❤️ Love you all!!💋💋💋
  89. Jo-ann Louw: Love ❤❤
  90. Familie Blume: I love the song ❤️😘😘👍🏻👍🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  91. Laura Bullington: Alan veselovec
  92. SORENZA NURYANTI VOLCKAERT: I don’t say a word and I’m listen fire on fire ✋🎶
  93. Nadiya Khan: Uzumaki Naruto no... i dono anyone by that name. Why do you ask?
  94. J Azar: My invisible sweet strong power !!!
  95. Mae Kaderly: I wished i had someone love me as much as i do them i keep holding on some say im crazy but he means,everything to me has my heart now i think people changed our fate shouldnt have let it both of us not one it took both of us from our past we both are jokers lol didnt realize how much it hurr you just like you probably didnt realize how much what you said hurt me i guess we are damaged goods from our past but yet im willing and still love you just as much as i did yesterday even tho its been almost 2 years and now im alfraid i dont mean anything to you i cant change how i feel about you but i dont want too i was so hurt when i met you and still willing to give my heart now i just think i was a fool but the sad part is no mattee what is said my heart still belongs to you
  96. Mary Angel Sanchez: Wow que banda sonora
  97. Brandon Tran-Millan: who is here because they saw their mom listening?
  98. xxXDarkGamerXxx: I feel the same, but I like a girl.
  99. The Bugz: the new movie is amazing its written so well
  100. Anah GLBRT: anybody here from spotify??
  101. Talia Seays: ❤️❤️❤️❤️👀. Sam smith.
  102. BekaWolf Gurl: Just like bright eyes, this song is wonderful for the new watership down.
  103. Geraldine Clark: You need to stand still so you can see me face to face I am a mother
  104. soukaina souka: Hi guys watch the new music video #shnayi #hananeelkhder 😎📲🎥🎶🏃⤵️ https://youtu.be/8LKdQ1ez2LI
  105. Kelly Knaak: The actor not the character that would be cringe
  106. Debra Garner: U never disappoint!
  107. lisha loves: This is talent! Love his voice and the lyrics are just so powerful. He s amazing
  108. Kalai: She's already set fire to the rain...
  109. tikoh lautbiru: I wish BTS Jungkook cover this ....
  110. Snatched: I’m from watership down anyone else?
  111. dylan smith: i love this song so much i cant wait till you make a new song
  112. Mae Kaderly: I cant change your past nor can you change mine love is loving someone for who they are now past dont mean shit only the future does ive been in love with you for a long time you were my happiness and took that away not your fault it came from your past experiences i aint had it easy either be 60 this new year but one think nobody is ever going to take from me is my heart thats all i got and im proud of it
  113. Kaylynn Manary: Watership down you brought me here I'm glad about that my new favorite song
  114. Devin Hernandez: Watership down💗
  115. Gabriel Rodriguez: +vincent jimenez It does matter, the bible say the good in the little is good in the lot but the bad in the little is the bad in the lot
  116. Omen Klint: I love you sam
  117. Juejue Savage: Sam creates art that no one can uncover or reach 💙💙💙😢🙃🙃🙃💙😢🙃😢😢💙💙💙💙
  118. La. cantante 14: I just finished watching watership down, and I was hesitant on watching, but I love it so much. And freaking Sam Smith made it even better
  119. ALEXANDER HAMILTON: Lol
  120. Andrea Rubio: Your voice is so beautiful :) 👍👍
  121. nalukwago sharon: Wow am with love with this
  122. Gym Sam: Here because of Water ship down on netflix and OMG this song is so good !!!
  123. Little Lani: YES YES YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS❤️❤️❤️❤️
  124. Victoria Clinton: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  125. Roseann Mazzone: Wow!!! Awesome song!
  126. Agnello Faner: I’m not a homo but I felt this word when he said „Some say we are sinners” He sang this with such a pain in voice. Love is love, but some people still think it’s sin to be gay. Respect for you Sam, We love you.
  127. Jacqueline Leonte: ❤😇❤
  128. SONI MITTAL: oh goshh, cant hv enough of this song... beauty
  129. Daniel Hurley Jr.: Sammy I love you with ALL of my heart!
  130. Crystal Austin: Who cares what other people think, tho? Since when has religion brought peace? Even if people think it's a "sin", it's a bullshit rule so shitty people can feel better about themselves. Besides, theres nothing anybody can do about it (other than go fuck themselves). I'm not gay, but I do know what it's like to be rejected by everyone because I'm me. Difference is, Christian mythology has been used to suppress and oppress people of my demographic for thousands of years and I actually refuse to believe its drivel. Besides, the people didn't live past 40 and shit in ditches. Since most of them never had any sort of education, they wouldn't know a miracle from coincidence. Any modern day magician could be considered Jesus, given the tricks they can do. 🙄
  131. butterfly girl: Amazingly Incredible voice and song. Love it 💟 Thank you for lyric video 👍
  132. Nikkie _902: I love this song
  133. Jeamel Igpuara: the lyrics were posted in the video's desciription, you could double check it in sam's vid 😊
  134. Inger _x: Sam, you kill it (:
  135. April Joseph: Gives me chills
  136. Tala Habern: @Crystal Austin Oh please, first I never said you had to be. That's called empathy but stating it before implies that there's a reason you need to let people know. I support the Black Lives Matter movement but I don't have to say "I'm not black but-" in order to support it. And FYI we as a society should never have to fight for basic human rights. I am glad for the lgbtq and the allies who've helped but I'm not going to grovel towards anyone or be silenced. And real allies don't make statements like your last one, so piss off.
  137. Clarissa medina: Never fails to make me cry of soo much emotion i feel listening 😭💔😔
  138. Kanita Jones: 😪 couldn’t hold these tears from falling ~ felt this so close & personal ~ this love has ripped me apart but what keeps me together knowing you are my only direction~ don’t let them ruin our beautiful rhythm ~you take my breath with this fire on fire 🔥 together we are winners!!! We are outta control in love 🔥unfold me & look into my eyes & tell me you love me🔥 Love me & tell the truth 🔥 #luvshadowmusic🎼🔥
  139. Wahyu Koes: Lovrerreeerreerr
  140. Melanie :3: ...
  141. Mary Angel Sanchez: Wow eres super
  142. BabyCharmander: It's a pretty-sounding song but I don't understand why they paired it with Watership Down. I have a hard time figuring out this sort of thing, but this sounds more like a romantic song, but Watership Down isn't a romance...
  143. warriors lps: Me!!! #watershipdown
  144. Yolanda Enriquez: This song is great, I guess when u play with fire with fire u Don't want to get burned. 😓😔😭😤😨😰🔥🔥🔥🔥👍👍👍👍💣💣💣💣💔💘💝it.
  145. Mehdi Ely: I am gonna cover this song
  146. MeeMo: HAZEL-RA!
  147. Rosenilda Marinho: Linda canção!😍
  148. The Best: His voice aaahhh 😍🔥
  149. Nube clements: Lily u her x
  150. Dianne Escalante: I dont say a word but still you take my heart and steal the things I know there you go, saving me from out of the crowd!! 😍😍😍 #RIPReplayButton
  151. Rina Poli: That would be awesome!
  152. Crystal Austin: +Tala Habern Because that's their identity...? We don't have to be gay to advocate for the rights for gays. You should be glad people are helping you actually, cuz you wouldn't succeed alone.
  153. Jenny Beck: The video was from a series on Netflix. It’s actually rlly good
  154. De'Amara O'Connor: i love this song know
  155. Astrid waterlion: Cold not crowd
  156. Sumitsinghb1601 officials Hollywood: Bad Bunny man sam smith is incomparable he is unique. His voice comes from deep down and plays with our heart. He is a beauitful soul
  157. JAH Hensley: T O M I am definitely checking it out ✅😎❤️
  158. andreza diogo costa: Thank
  159. Ellie gibbs: Wow this hit me 💔💔
  160. Wendigo King: it's cold, not crowd and it's it would normally kill us, not we're normally killers
  161. Emmanuella Umeh: cause when u unfold me and tell me u love me and look in eyes you r perfection my only direction it's fire on fire mmm it's fire on fire beautiful swrrr😢
  162. Ayesha Alim: Hey fam!
  163. JustJudyy: It’s ACTUALLY “Were Normally Careless”
  164. Raouf Maddoui: Im hearing this for a reason ..
  165. ALEXANDER HAMILTON: Yess
  166. Elect Music: This voice is unbelievable!
  167. Brandon Page: Dear Heavenly Father God please bless Sam Smith career as he represent from England for all gay people around the world and i hope and pray to help support my goals and career in life and life hobby goals and he support me and the guy from the hotel room relationship and we meet up again... In your many names...Aman Aman
  168. April G: Love❤️
  169. bronxchica20: just fell in love
  170. Bad Bunny: I can see adele singing this
  171. Tiyas Dyah: I love this song
  172. J Azar: Fire on fire
  173. lareen saad: I respect whoever wrote the lyrics... but most of them are wrong!!! I mean... if you don't know the lyrics don't write them down.. all the people who read it will sing the song wrong...and the song's meaning will fade out.. I mean for the love of God!!! It's an amazing song don't ruin it..
  174. Karol Shannon: Love the song!
  175. UltamatePixar Fan95: I watched Watership Down on Netflix, Sam Smiths voice decently wrapped things up with his amazing voice!
  176. AN LAKERSZ: I love you Sam Smith you gat a gift that’s so true and pure........sing boy sing it speaks to me .
  177. Hannah Harris: Same here so sad 😞
  178. Precious Rebelqueen: His songs are really deep, the message and his voice are perfection.. A legend❤️
  179. Latifa Askerzade: So beatiful °•○●☆
  180. caleb rosas: LoL
  181. Marion Moore: This is so Beautiful Love this song Sam, Fire on Fire Thank You 🔥❤️🦋🦋🦋❤️🔥🙉🙈🙊😇🌈🌈🍀🍀🌏🌏🦉🦉🦅🦅
  182. Wanny Apple: F A R O F A morri.
  183. Shaquana Naar: 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  184. Mauricio Miraglia: beautiful lyrics... #C .. you might never get it.
  185. Willow Lunn: I just realized its "normally killers" and this whole time ive been singing it as "normally kiss" wtf
  186. Zaezs: Me it would be amazin
  187. Cheryl Norton: Yes his voice is amazing
  188. The Whisper: Why is there water in my eyes?
  189. Sri Wah yuni: This guy can't make bad music..damm good
  190. Kaitlyn Wheeler: +Ana Rebelo I realized that a long time ago because I watched Sam Smith's lyrics of it and this one had mistakes
  191. Jacque BTS Army: Who else loves Sam Smith voice and songs .Love love the song
  192. Juju-B: I love this song! I also love watership down which is the show that this song is the theme song on
  193. - I’m a Potato - :D: I only have one word for this song... Wow.
  194. soukaina souka: Hi guys watch the new music video #shnayi #hananeelkhder 😎📲🎥🎶🏃⤵️ https://youtu.be/8LKdQ1ez2LI
  195. Samantha Chapman: This is a amazing makes you feel like crying 😁😢
  196. Namu Haynes: +9988ScooterGirl i never read the book, i think i might
  197. QunOlivia x: First part of this song touched my heart.
  198. That Finn: +IChiroWarrior007 tysm
  199. Victoria Clinton: I love this song and you have a amazing voice
  200. TheWorthy FanGirl: Watership brought me here, I love the show and the song so much~
  201. That Finn: "we're normally killers" or "would normally kill us"?
  202. Alexander S.: No his voice not good is super good is amazing is soooo wow I can’t say anything it just wow you can’t say I love his voice for so much 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
  203. Anisa Aliu: BLESSED
  204. EXCELLENCE BENARD: i just love him
  205. Gacha Nerd: I told my younger sister to not watch Watership Down but I think I'm gonna watch it myself lolol
  206. wow Kosovo06: Why does it feels weird, maybe because he's gay because I can't imagine this saying to a girl
  207. Totally_Katie Lawson _x: its cold not crowd... even on the mv lyrics in the description it says cold
  208. Noemi Martinez Mondragon: Great músic and vídeo wonderful thank yoo graetly good night
  209. Jayda Proudlove: OMG😭😫😫, I LOVE THIS SONG EVEN MORE😭❤️✨ xxx
  210. Harry Potter: Watership Down is an awesome series yall should watch it on Netflix.....may be my favorite show now....Fire on Fire is a great song....
  211. GayBae: Watership Down? I loved the original but I think the new is amazing but i don't like some of the designs
  212. J Azar: Ruin our beautiful rhythms
  213. Gloria Willette: If you are talking to me I never did anything to you Except Love You more every day forever and Eternity some how you lift me you call me three times one night you send funny I did not know what to say if this is David J please let me know ..I love You never stop Loveing you.
  214. Charis Ryan: OK ME TOO IT WAS SO GOOD
  215. Paula Saranut: Love ya
  216. Jenny Angelee: ❤
  217. Liss Palermo: Perfection 💜
  218. Nicole Soto: Who else thinks that Sam Smith ft Adele would be epic
  219. Paul Oketch: Sure-fire !
  220. Unicorn hamburger: I got mixed up from the d and the o
  221. Francesca Barca: Fire on fire, You And I forever 💞
  222. Mae Kaderly: I have been thru so much hell in my lifetime i thought i found happiness in my life i did just hurt me so bad timing was just bad i had issues but still gave my heart again it took so much out of me i wished i could turn back time i played jokes on him like he did me he just took mine seriously and yet he still means everything to me
  223. Chloe Fyfe: From Ukraine With Love I love this song and the thing that introduced it to me was water-shipdown the movie
  224. Island Girl: T O M :The movements in two people bodies , this would be a beautiful ballet on stage..
  225. Ester Veldhuizen: I got tears in my eyes so beautifull😢😢❤️❤️😍
  226. walkerking ftw: you stole this comment
  227. Brigitte P: Beautiful 💕
  228. COTTON 1000: Bad Bunny I can't
  229. V G: fire on fire... ❤️💋❤️
  230. Ava Newcombe: Everyone go watch watership down on Netflix, they use this song and plus it's a great show
  231. Zephyr Knight: 0:34 sounds like his other song "writings on the wall" from the "James Bond: Spectre" film. Both songs are amazing.
  232. Island Girl: This Man Is Incredibly 🙏🏼🔥🙏🏼
  233. eva papas: That would be "fire on fire"!!!!
  234. Fluffy The Bunny/Het Konijn.: yeah, water ship down is my fav movie xD
  235. Ninja Rudolfik: Ugh, another mistake in lyrics... ''Normally kill us'' no ''Normally killers''
  236. T O M: Island Girl hey, I filmed choreography from this song and would like your opinion ✌️
  237. Rashanee Richards: hi
  238. Jewelyana Vick: You didnt need to do these on a... Lyric video whats the point of this
  239. Mae Kaderly: I love you with all my heart told you i would never give up still aint but cant keep holding on for ever you are my heart and soul and i feel i mean nothing to you
  240. Henei Baite: Amen😍
  241. IChiroWarrior007: That Finn would normally kill us
  242. Red Wolf: This is my favorite song of the year for me ❤
  243. pineapple282: Aries Cat yup! And Leo Leo
  244. MARK Bougourd: This amazing Song makes me cry and cry but for happy reasoms. I love Sam Smith!!!
  245. Harshit Singh: My wife sent me this. I must be a good partner. :)
  246. R T: +[TAB] Regional lyrics aren't entirely correct
  247. Fabiana Pozzobon: I love this song 🐰
  248. Kay Jackson: I don't listen to to many of his songs but this ones really good
  249. Coen Cavicchioli: Found this while my girlfriend was away and it made me break down from how much I love and miss her. For the rest of the night all I could think about was how much she means to me.
  250. Leslie Creasman: ❤️thank u
  251. Mary.: *i tried to cover this song. don't click cuz it's nothing compares to this lmao*
  252. hereislada: its not a voice , its orgasm , asmr ...sooo good i made a cover ...but shit , compare to this , i can't sing at all...Sam ,i love u as much as sometimes even want to become a boy , and go on date with you ....damn there is a 1 am ...and i can't get rid of your music ...i love u
  253. cindy nortmann: On 🔥 fire for Sam!!
  254. Rimi Loves Camren: His angelic voice 😭💔
  255. Julia K: Nice work, but when you do lirycs video you should check if its correct, cause those mistakes change meaning of the song
  256. Júlia Samara: Só os Brasileiros vão curtir (obs:amo wattership down 😄😍😍)
  257. roseinblu: Passionately Lovely. ♡
  258. Mouse Bee: I love his style here!!!!!💛💛💛💛💛
  259. Misty Mystery: Thank you Chris I'm sorry my fire my desire never forget you 😢💔
  260. Caitlyn Wenchell: I love his voice
  261. Ann Byrd: I LOVE SAM SMITH❤
  262. Primo Emo: Can Adele and Sam colab one day... plzz🙏
  263. Josivan Oliveira: beutyfur music
  264. Aries Cat: *An Aries Aries relationship in a nutshell*
  265. Melissa Aud Berg-Thor: Same:)
  266. Walaa Juhani: It’s cold not crowd ... thank u
  267. Victoria Clinton: Shadow Music you are so right
  268. Wiliam Moreno Saputra: I love this song
  269. Shadow Music: his voice is so good :) enjoy! ✨
  270. Evan hindle: Watership down anyone?
  271. Sinner Soul: how have I only heard this song
  272. warriors lps: Why does this remind me of counting stars? *I KNOW IM CRAZY*
  273. Enas Kamil: How is this song so beautiful? Like damn Sam Smith ❤️❤️❤️
  274. Dianne Escalante: 😍😍😍😍😍😍 Can rihanna do some cover please.. 😍😍😍😍
  275. From Ukraine With Love: My mother said I'm too romantic She said, "You're dancing in the movies" I almost started to believe her Then I saw you and I knew Maybe it's 'cause I got a little bit older Maybe it's all that I've been through I'd like to think it's how you lean on my shoulder And how I see myself with you [Pre-Chorus] I don't say a word But still, you take my breath and steal the things I know There you go, saving me from out of the cold [Chorus] Fire on fire would normally kill us But this much desire, together, we're winners They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms 'Cause when you unfold me and tell me you love me And look in my eye You are perfection, my only direction It's fire on fire, mmm It's fire on fire [Verse 2] When we fight, we fight like lions But then we love and feel the truth We lose our minds in a city of roses We won't abide by any rules [Pre-Chorus] I don't say a word But still, you take my breath and steal the things I know There you go, saving me from out of the cold [Chorus] Fire on fire would normally kill us But this much desire, together, we're winners They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms 'Cause when you unfold me and tell me you love me And look in my eye You are perfection, my only direction It's fire on fire, oh It's fire on fire [Bridge] Fire on fire would normally kill us But this much desire, together, we're winners They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms [Chorus] Fire on fire would normally kill us But this much desire, together, we're winners They say that we're out of control and some say we're sinners But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms 'Cause when you unfold me and tell me you love me And look in my eye You are perfection, my only direction It's fire on fire [Outro] You are perfection, my only direction It's fire on fire
  276. EL CANAL SKYLANDER EXPRES: I love this song,how fast it became popular 😍🤗
  277. Leo Zin Gamer: No spik english I in of brazil kk
  278. Giraffes4life4: Same 😭
  279. Bea Roqx: i love this song..😘
  280. Mahfoudh Cheikhna: So good ❤❤❤
  281. Kiệt Trần: I am not that professtional. I've just read the official lyrics before ;)
  282. Lam Jason: I love this song
  283. LittleMiss Artist: Yesss finally!!
  284. Emely Vldz: Who’s here after watership down ?
  285. Geraldine Clark: Still a Indiana problem
  286. June Chivis: * 💕 So Beautiful and thank you 💕 * & To You ~ 💘 Michael Bolton 💘~ My Forever Shinin Star and My Love Is On fire for You & yes even maybe a little out of control to but the love I carry inside of me for you is the greatest love I Never Ever Wanna Lose ~ For You and Your Love For Me Is By Far The Sweetest Dream's To Come True And To Share Our Love Together Forever Is Where I Wanna Be With You ~ & To You With The Words Of This Song With Love From Me To You & From My Heart To ~ I Love You So 🙂💘🙂~ For ALWAYS AND FOREVER ~ FROM THE HEART Of YOUR LITTLE LIGHT FEATHER * * {J.C.} 🎤🎼🌹🌟💘🌟💘🌟🌹🎼🎤
  287. genesis lumntao: crying song
  288. T O M: Mehdi Ely hey, I filmed choreography from this song and would like your opinion ✌️
  289. Nic0le 02: I just adore you! Fire indeed!!!
  290. Chiara Nekic: 💗💗💕💕💕🍓
  291. Killer40o The Pirat: Shit song.... Homoretards :)
  292. Antoneta Mecaj: How can we hate you? ❤
  293. john mark: After i listening this song na adik dayon ko. Hihi XD
  294. Puppylover Iaisiz: My mother said I’m to romantic She said I’m danging in the movies I almost started to believe her Then I saw you and I knew. Maybe it’s cause I gotten a little bit older Maybe it’s all l’ve Been through L’d like to think how you lean on my shoulder And how I see my shelf with you. I don’t say a word. But still You take my breath and you steal things I know There you go saving me out of the crowd Fire on fire,were normally killers With this much desire,together we’re winners They say we’re out of control, Some say we’re sinners But don’t let them ruin our beautiful rhymes, Cause when you unfold me,and tell me you love me, And looks in my eyes, You are perfection My only dierection, It’s fire on fire mm Fire on fire,, When we fight we fight like lions, But then we love and feel the truth, We lose our minds in a city of roses, We won’t abide by any rules, I don’t say a word but still you take my breathe and steal the things I know,, There you go saving me from out of the crowd, Fire on fire, were normally killers, With this much desire,together, we’re winners, They say we’re out of control,some say we’re sinners, But don’t let them ruin our beautiful rhymes,, Cause when you unfold me and tell me that you love me,and look in my eyes, You are perfection,my only Dierction,it’s fire on fire mm You are perfection,my only Dierction, Fire on fire,
  295. Puppylover Iaisiz: Dancing*
  296. Jaziel Lara: WATERSHIP DOWN! ANYONE???
  297. heiitsmae // b.y.e: I’m sorry, but Watership Down is literally the best thing on Netflix. Don’t. Argue. With. Me. *aggressively rewatches the episodes over and over again until I know each one word per word*
  298. jack carbell: Like 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
  299. Mae Kaderly: I love you i have for a ling time but you made me feel unworthy and i know i am. Too love someone that much and feel like you mean nothing to them really sucks especially when they are your world and you mean nothing to them at least thats how i feel. I guess it was the wrong timing for both of us i hope and pray that destiny puts us where we are suppose to be i said i would never give up i meant every word i said i feel thinks differently i feel more than most but i know im worthy of getting love in return
  300. areej gouda: Beauty can be found in multiple places this song brings me to tears with its lovely lyrics❤️songs like this have meaning and show the definition of beauty
  301. gaming channel: Love😊❤
  302. Valentina Saliba Portelli: This Song is so deep 🔥❤
  303. T O M: 414MrMilwaukee hey, I filmed a dance to this song and would like your opinion!👌
  304. cff sse: 2019💕💕
  305. Rishabh Vats: Learn to play this "Fire On Fire" track on Guitar&Piano here : https://musicalvoyager.com/2018/12/21/sam-smith-fire-on-fire-guitar-piano-chords/
  306. Mae Kaderly: Its my fault i listen to everyone else once a year and a half ago and i felt so bad my heart wasnt in it still belongs to you still does and the sad part is i feel like im nothing to you and i love you and you mean everything to me girlfriends all say you are an ass but i only see nothing but good in you even tho you hurt mr
  307. Baby Girl: my bf dedicated this song to me❤
  308. Lim!tless: An absolutely beautiful song ❤️❤️
  309. T O M: houssam khemri hey, I filmed choreography from this song and would like your opinion ✌️
  310. Foofa Panda: fire on fire would normally kill us <3
  311. Ashley Jefferson: Love love love . Song like this makes me still believe in love
  312. creative explores: Love you Merry Christmas 😢😢💑💕💕💕💝💐 may my 2019 be blessed with u
  313. T O M: kimchi19 hey, I filmed choreography from this song and would like your opinion ✌️
  314. soukaina souka: Hi guys watch the new music video #shnayi #hananeelkhder 😎📲🎥🎶🏃⤵️ https://youtu.be/8LKdQ1ez2LI
  315. J Azar: And steal the things i know
  316. dasia 17: Woow you are perfection my only direction......😍😘😍😘😘
  317. Mary Angel Sanchez: LOCO MIO TE AMO Y MUCHO
  318. marguerite marguerite: Sublime
  319. Adrian Shermanjr: Im seriously cry😭
  320. Emma Curran: Oh God do you hear what I've to listen too.....This song cheers me up no end thanks 😂😂😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😇😇😀😀😀
  321. Jangab: Graciaaas, ponla con subs en español también💕💕💕
  322. Joy Tackett: Beautiful love song, I love this and your voice. Merry Christmas 🤗😍😍😍😘😘😚
  323. La La Loggins: Correction: "when you unfold me and tell me you love me, and look in my EYE." I apologize for my own typo.
  324. Carl: Hoarders Ll
  325. James Jackson: My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend has stopped running today.
  326. Juju-B: I love this song! I also love watership down which is the show that this song is the theme song on
  327. jordan morris: how a got her was watching the saddest series on Netflix.... Called watership down It made me cry Soo much 😭🤧
  328. Christian Pelones: I love this song
  329. Monica Cruz: Jnmmjsikjnnbbkskkeijkherhkksjkijdjufjkkikieijuuikolosjijhhuyi6uujjjkjjuuko9hoebiiodddkm Mnm😏🙅😪😏😏😪😏😏😏😏😪😝😚😘ihiiiiowiskejsldkj Ñp
  330. oreo queen: It's normally kill us not killers but good edit
  331. T O M: JAH Hensley hey, I filmed a dance to this song and would like your opinion!👌
  332. J Azar: U inspire me you encourage me :)
  333. Sahil Vig: Naah, she always tries to sound drunk. 😂
  334. 유니팜: WOW!!^^😍😍❤❤💋
  335. Kathryn Anderson: lampa dedromia that would be so cool but also a solo would be just as good, I am dancer so I have danced to this song before at home as a freestyle! X
  336. BabyCharmander: +RS Studios Oh certainly! I just feel that some parts of the song read as more romantic than platonic, hence my confusion.
  337. Victoria Clinton: ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
  338. Syedmasud ahamedjilani: I'm now obsessed with this song with the lyrics 💞💞💞
  339. Betty Rajo: beatiful fire on fire with much desires
  340. Segevs Email: Me either
  341. Annabelle Rodriguez: ❤❤❤
  342. dinhhuy vo: Chimchim! Army for life
  343. Emily Clark: ‘Together we’re winners’
  344. Mary Angel Sanchez: ES A UN RUBIO GRANDE DE VIDA Y TAMAÑO. QUE TE QUEDE CLARO.
  345. Mooondancer AJ: Every episode from Watership Down I'd wait hoping to hear this again.
  346. angello bidner: Zuko vibes anyone?
  347. Naomi Erickson: This is soo beautiful. his voice is soo good, and relaxing!!! Greattt!
  348. T Nich: Watership down on Netflix brought me here
  349. Empress Giles: does anyone wanna be ibf's
  350. Blueeyesofcrimson: Damn girl you got a voice much respect
  351. Elliott James Spencer: Great!!!
  352. Emān •qh: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  353. Esophiejan Ph: YEAY!!THE 4TH COMMENT!!(I think)
  354. Patrick Star: Did this song make anyone else cry a bit? And it’s “we’re normally careless”
  355. Crystal Austin: +#Abel cade mohammed u mad bro? LOL
  356. Ran mion: That would be freakin' amazing!!
  357. Mae Kaderly: Dont know if you would love me in my sweatpants
  358. A L U C A R D: The cartoon is fucking morbid
  359. Madison Pinkey: Thanks!
  360. Neil Clemente: i want dalton harris to sing this!
  361. Taipan Force: It says “There you go, saving me from out of the cold” “Fire on fire, we’re normally careless, with this much desire, together we’re winners”
  362. patricia castillo: When I first heard it i knew i had to here it over and over it started something inside me that never was there this song changed me and i think others should here it,its an uplifting song that can change lives which im proud of.....thank for making this song smith
  363. Tooba Fatima: Sam Smith voice give FEELS 😫🔥
  364. Kelly Knaak: Is this about 13 reasons why boy
  365. Rimi Loves Camren: This song reminds me something like a secret relationship. Like for they people we're at each other throats, but when we’re together and alone we show each other how precious our relationship is. Like we shouldn’t be together but we want to be together no matter what they say
  366. katy: c'est magnifique *^* I m in love with this song
  367. Lisa Roberta Miller: Jeremy if this is u talk to me, if this isn't you then whoever you are your a deeply bored and sick man to mess with my heart like this so Fuck Off
  368. RJ Medley: I first heard this on Watership Down on Netflix.
  369. Nikola Stoilković: Fire on fire we normaly kill us! What the fuck with killers😠
  370. Leo Zin Gamer: ....
  371. Naima Nachelle: Nakupenda❤🌚
  372. red rose: You are perfection .. My only direction ❤
  373. Mae Kaderly: I only wished you loved me half as much as i do you
  374. Mae Kaderly: I love you and i mean nothing to you at least thats how i feel
  375. Momma Lisa: I did not tear up... I cried😭
  376. heloves me: This song is just fire on fire love it❤️🔥🔥
  377. Candi Panda: A love song, not a heartbreak song from Sam Smith... 2019 is coming
  378. Familie Blume: 😭❤️❤️I love the song 😭😭😭😭❤️😭😭😭
  379. 414MrMilwaukee: This man can make a song about eating a pbj at 3am and the song will still be on 🔥
  380. Hajar Ertimi: Woooooooooooooooow
  381. monsieur guitarra: Guitar lesson : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILcbneLlDKM
  382. Ayesha Alim: Hey fam! What a username! Proud of you and purple you as well💜
  383. Jimin Babie: Correction - "Saving me from out of the COLD" "Fire on fire, WOULD NORMALLY KILL US" 🤗🤗
  384. Jacob Torris: Incorrect lyrics
  385. Sara Petrovic: His voice is so perfect 😻
  386. C. Faust: Wunderbar....😍
  387. ALEXANDER HAMILTON: +Fluffy The Bunny/Het Konijn. it's a show
  388. T O M: Coen Cavicchioli hey, I filmed choreography from this song and would like your opinion ✌️
  389. Fortune Ngaffa: I'll be waiting
  390. Akanksha Gusain: I m gonna do a cover of this song😍😍😍this is so good
  391. Michelle McDougall: This is so us. I love this.I love you baby.
  392. Shahin Ahmed: 💕💐💕💐💕💐💕
  393. J Azar: Fire on fire
  394. A S: Whay have ay e men that not see that a need love,h that a need e men dad listning to me ,bud he don't ,a speek to him ,en he wont listning he sey a am stupid,whay call my nobady ,en sms my ,so a now nothing about thé world mayby on thé futures
  395. Falco Girls: Reminds me how awesome my seventh grade math teacher is!
  396. creative explores: Me too it reminds me of him,whom i love💖💖😭😭😭
  397. Sir Butters: This is what i call a song, praise this artist
  398. Shaquana Naar: When
  399. TheGamingWarriors: Who else came here cause they couldn't handle the cringy video?😂😂
  400. warriors lps: replay's for phones cause you Know 0:01 0:01 0:01 0:01 0:01 Cost 1 like 👍👍 👍👍 👍
  401. adelina topi: this song si perfect👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
  402. -ˏˋ ʜᴇʀᴏɴ's ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ˎˊ-: I feel like anyone watching the lyrics is only here because they get teary watching the watership downs video
  403. Donald Lloyd: This in Perfect! Well done! Have A jolly new year! Please leave a comment if you agree!
  404. lampa dedromia: This song is perfect for a couple choreography💜
  405. julio león: Awesomee
  406. Emily Bampton: thank you. I actually wanted to learn this song so this was actually very helpful.
  407. Louise Vandecasteele: Sam Smith you have the best song ever I LOVE YOU xxx
  408. Isabel & Aiden: Fell in love with this song instantly. I wish i could meet sam he's so inspiring
  409. Hannah Danquer: Am I the only one who cried
  410. Korlina: I love your name!
  411. Hadassah Wanjira: Some of the lyrics are wrong
  412. Ana Rebelo: +Kaitlyn Wheeler sam posted the lyrics in the description of the original video, so this video's lyrics have some mistakes.
  413. Hannah Harris: Yep
  414. Crystal Austin: I just heard it on a trailer for White Tooth on Netflix 😄
  415. Corey 6: This is my world. Sam Smith is my best friend!!! ❤️❤️ Love you all!!💋💋💋
  416. Algernon Reed: It makes me feel happy about my sexuality and how we live our own life and make our own choices and we are proud still cause God loves us and cares because he is our father and we should thank him for all the bad times we went through we all in the gay community should tell you famliy to mind there damn business or just pray for me hundred percent you are right
  417. maria jacobs: Fire on fire beautiful burns inside for real love.. Romance is beautiful. ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  418. Sandra Kaye: Antoneta Mecaj aajuunNGJUZiahyayyahiuujnmjukuhuop
  419. Rozelle: Anybody else get Evak Vibes?
  420. Kinzie McCloud: Kim Taehyung, Adele, Sam Smith, now
  421. Jazmin Diaz: Watership donw
  422. Rex: PLEASE MAKE A ONE HOUR VERSION
  423. Varma Meera: I adore the remix too!!! 💙 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDLLTF0k8bQ
  424. Kaitlyn Wheeler: I will give it a like, but your wrong
  425. houssam khemri: Broke the replay button...…… Anyone else? Like if you did
  426. Pardon: I love bigwigs! But I agree. It's really hard to tell who's who sometimes, and it's abit frustrating, I would just like to be able to tell the rabbits apart
  427. Sabine Messer-Goodall: Anyone else here because of Watership Down?
  428. Western Girl: Niz voice you got there.
  429. Zubs Allie: Beautiful♥
  430. Sara of Isla: +Blueeyesofcrimson haha thanks!
  431. A S: Now a stop English language
  432. Awrad Alaskar: I never knew this existed until you posted it,thank you so much 🙏🏻
  433. MOMO: HOw come you have met too many people with the name Mary?😉
  434. Dayna Arledge: i am here because of the show Water ship down on Netflix .
  435. Grant Wilson: 2019 anyone?
  436. Beatriz Olguin: The moment I heard this song on the Netflix short series of Watership Down I loved it so much I automatically got my computer and searched it up. Love this song so much I can relate.
  437. Lisa Aitken: Word have away lose their way threw someone heart scared say out loud
  438. A S: Want het is moeilijk voor mij om uit te leggen
  439. Randemma: this is bellatrix and voldemort's shipping theme song to me lmao 🤣
  440. i dyed jimin's hair with haters blood: this man cannot make a bad song
  441. Romario smith: this movie is the best for 2019. my first for the year... Hooray! !!!
  442. T O M: Omen Klint hey, I filmed choreography from this song and would like your opinion ✌️
  443. Milad Fazel: YESSSSS
  444. giang huong: beautiful song ever <3 <3
  445. Mx marios #26: Λοβερρ ❣️👌🏼
  446. Vuli 1: I like this song
  447. JAH Hensley: 😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! My heart feels so warm full and fuzzy when I think of Him!!!!whoa my heart!!!😜
  448. funny video: Sam always good
  449. Aglae de Luna.: In the description of his official video, are the lyrics, you have some mistakes. But thanks anyway❤
  450. •エネ•Enkujin•: I love you You are perfection ❤️
  451. La La Loggins: Your lyrics are wrong. You are misleading a lot of people. It is "saving me from out of the COLD". "Fire on fire WOULD NORMALLY KILL US". And lastly, "when do you unfold me and tell me you love me and look in my EYE". Please fix this. There are numerous lyrics only videos on YouTube that are INCORRECT because of Google. Don't be one of them.
  452. T O M: wow Kosovo06 hey, I filmed choreography from this song and would like your opinion ✌️
  453. J Azar: Dancing in the movie
  454. Thë Stär Øñ Ïçë: My mother said -"I'm too romantic"- My mother said "You're a disgrace."
  455. kimchi19: sam smith never disappoints! always love his music 😍
  456. sam smith songs, sam smith pray, sam smith stay with me, sam smith tour, sam smith age, sam smith lay me down, sam smith concert, sam smith net worth, sam smith lyrics, sam smith fire on fire, sam smith stay with me lyrics, sam smith new song, sam smith weight loss, sam smith pray lyrics, sam smith dancing with a stranger, sam smith christmas, sam smith latch, sam smith fire on fire lyrics, sam smith album, sam smith promises

Sam Smith - Fire on Fire (Lyrics)

808,450 views views112,904 followers
18,269 Likes18,269 Dislikes
Music Fire On Fire Sam Smith Upload TimePublished on 20 Dec 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment